Our iMedia in context sheets are designed to be printed on A3 paper or completed electronically. They provide a great revision activity and help prepare learners for their R081 exam by including a scenario that they need to read carefully and then a set of questions/activities around this scenario. This is a bundled version of our four iMedia in context worksheets, please use the links below to view the individual resources!
These sheets would also lend themselves as extended homework or group work activities. The resource comes as a printable PDF (A3 is best) or an alternative version in PowerPoint with space for learners' answers (the PowerPoint cannot be edited, reducing wasted time on formatting etc.). There's also a teacher notes page to help prompt learners if required.
This resource features all four of our iMedia in Context sheets -
- World War Tour - a company performing plays in primary schools
- Purrfect Podcast - a podcast produced by two friends
- Cooking a Storm - a YouTube channel creating a new series of videos
- Lanesfield Medical - a centre requesting a flyer from a designer
This resource in detail:
- Format: PDF & PPTx
- Editing: Content is not editable. PowerPoint can be typed over/added to and completed online.
- Content: 4 x PDF handouts (best printed on A3 paper), 4 x PDF teacher notes, 4 x separate PowerPoint slides with matching content to PDF activity.