This is a full introduction to Business Ethics which would suit any GCSE/Business course or PSHE lesson on ethical trading. An editable PowerPoint guides teachers through the lesson, including speaker notes with additional commentary.
- Discuss differentiated outcomes / objectives
- Mind map ways a business can be ethical
- Discussion on ways a business can be ethical
- Cut and paste group sort activity ethical or unethical? (hand out/worksheet included)
- Discussion on ethical or unethical practice (answers included on PowerPoint)
- Design/display work (A3 handout) - students design a new ethical milkshake brand
- Differentiation: higher abilities also add how much their brand will do ethically compared to competitors.
Should be quite a fun lesson for what is often a tedious topic. Some good display work can be produced too if students are allowed time to colour/design their brand ideas.
Would also suit PHSE topics on ethical trading/fair trade etc.