This lesson is FULLY resourced with a FULL lesson plan. It would suit a double lesson because of the amount of activities involved, though some could be used for homework or the lesson could be adapted for two single periods.
1. Starter - name all groups interested in the school
2. Introduce stakeholders
3. Who is each group? Differentiated.
4. What interest does each group have? Differentiated.
5. Birmingham Airport Case Study
6. Exit tickets to review understanding/learning
Suits year 9 - 11 who have never covered stakeholders before.